OIL & GAS SERVICES
Boss Crane & Rigging offers you experts with hundreds of years of combined experience delivering oil drilling rig transportation, assembly and disassembly, and crane and rigging services for fracking and coiled tubing services. Partner with us and you will be served by:
Multiple locations in Texas.
Between our headquarters in Northeast Texas and our South Texas Yard in Southwest Texas near the Eagle Ford Shale Play, BOSS is in the position to reduce your costs associated with the travel time it takes for our cranes, trucks and personnel to reach your drilling and fracking sites.
Ability to provide transportation and logistics for oil rig movement.
We also provide logistics services for the transportation, assembly, and disassembly of your oil rigs with our own fleet of trucks and cranes. Operating from our location in Palestine, TX, we are in a prime location to provide transportation services to and from your sites in East, West and South Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
A new fleet of high-end cranes.
With an average age of fewer than two years, our 8-ton to 1,000-ton cranes perform state-of-the-art configurations while reducing your costs associated with breakdowns due to mechanical failures, long assembly and disassembly times and damage to the equipment caused by dust and sitting under the hot sun for long periods of time.
VIEW THE BROCHURE
Take a look at why BOSS Crane & Rigging is fully equipped to support your next big project.
- Mobile Cranes
- Hydraulic Cranes
- Gantry Jacks
- A “Safety First” business model. No work happens unless the highest levels of safety standards are met.
- Class A operator, rigger and support personnel. All drivers are DOT-approved. All crane operators are NCCO-certified.
BOSS OIL & GAS SERVICES
Crane & Rigging
- Crane services for drilling, production and completion
- Lifting for tracking and coiled tubing services and any other lifting needs required
BOSS Oilfield Service & Supply
- Oil drilling rig construction and movement
- Transportation and logistics
- Assembly and disassembly
Heavy Hauling Rig Mobilization
- Transportation and relocation of heavy equipment, drilling rigs and components
- Through Bennett Motor Express: multi-axle trailers with up to 500,000 lb capacity; double-drop extendable trailers with up to 75,000 lb capacity
We are happy to quote jobs in our extended service area, especially when requirements demand our industry expertise.