If you partner with BOSS Crane & Rigging, you won’t have to worry about losing thousands of dollars an hour when your dragline is not digging. Our equipment reliability gives you an upper hand. All of our state-of-the-art equipment is new, with an average age of two years old.
Our new fleet of high-end cranes helps reduce your costs associated with breakdowns due to mechanical failures, long assembly and disassembly times and damage. Our mining equipment includes:
- 40-ton to 900-ton hydraulic crane options
- 100-ton and 500-ton crawler cranes
- A breadth of specialty rigging devices
Equipment brands include: Liebherr, Manitowoc-Grove, Terex, Broderson and Tadano.
Mining & Transportation Services
BOSS’ coal/lignite mining services include dragline maintenance, substation relocation and rolling stock. We also offer over-the-road hauling of dragline components and specialty onsite transportation of equipment, including Goldhofer trailers. Our trucks can haul 40,000 – 1,500 tons of equipment.
- Multiple locations nationwide. We are able to respond quickly to an emergency situation, resulting in cost savings to our customers.
- A “Safety First” business model. No work happens unless the highest levels of safety standards are met.
- All drivers DOT-approved
- All crane operators NCCCO-certified
- All BOSS personnel Mining Safety and Health Administration (MHSA)-certified
- MHSA-certified instructors
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification. Learn more.