Boss Crane & Rigging offers you in-depth experience with wind turbine maintenance, wind farm construction and heavy haul transportation services. Partner with us and you will be served by:
- The most knowledgeable, experienced technicians in the industry. Our crew members have been in the industry since its inception, offering 200 years of combined experience servicing wind turbines and 2,500 megawatts of wind farm construction. Our technicians have a number of wind turbine certifications, including:
- Bolt torque tension
- First aid
- Shell general
- Working at heights GWO
- Fire awareness GWO
- Offshore wells worksite
- Safety, basic plus, forklift
- U.S. Regional Safety Compliance
- A new fleet of high-end cranes. With an average age of less than two years, our 8-ton to 1,000-ton cranes perform state-of-the-art configurations while reducing your costs associated with breakdowns due to mechanical failures, long assembly and disassembly times and civil engineering.
- Multiple locations in Texas. With locations in Northeast and Southwest Texas, BOSS can reduce your costs associated transportation of cranes to windfarm sites.
- A “Safety First” business model. No work happens unless the highest levels of safety standards are met.