At BOSS Crane & Rigging, we have the expertise and capacity to manage your maintenance turnarounds, whether they are massive-size projects requiring multiple cranes and personnel or ongoing smaller jobs.
Not every crane and rigging company can say that they have spent 15 years putting together a team of highly experienced crane operators, riggers, supervisors and project managers with up to 30 years of experience in multiple locations nationwide.
Having experienced personnel throughout the states enables us to offer competitive pricing without sacrificing quality. Our expertise is executing on large-scale projects in a timely manner and under budget.
If you partner with us, you will benefit from our:
- Ability to be flexible on job size. Whether you are shutting down your plant for five days and need 20 to 40 cranes to be operated 24/7 or you are maintaining one smaller area of your plant in which you need a smaller crane to be cost effective, we can do the job.
- A new fleet of high-end cranes. With an average age of less than two years, our 8-ton to 900-ton cranes perform state-of-the-art configurations while reducing your costs associated with breakdowns due to mechanical failures, long assembly and disassembly times and damage to equipment caused by dust and sitting under the hot sun for long periods of time.
- Mobile cranes
- Hydraulic cranes
- Gantry Jacks
- Multiple locations nationwide. We are able to reduce your costs associated with freight mobilization.
- A “Safety First” business model. No work happens unless the highest levels of safety standards are met. All drivers are DOT-approved. All crane operators are NCCO-certified.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Learn more.