Boss Crane & Rigging offers you experts with hundreds of years of combined experience delivering oil drilling rig transportation, assembly and disassembly, and crane and rigging services for fracking and coiled tubing services. Partner with us and you will be served by:
- Multiple locations in Texas. Between our headquarters in Northeast Texas and our South Texas Yard in Southwest Texas near the Eagle Ford Shale Play, BOSS is in the position to reduce your costs associated with the travel time it takes for our cranes, trucks and personnel to reach your drilling and fracking sites.
- Ability to provide transportation and logistics for oil rig movement. We also provide logistics services for the transportation, assembly and disassembly of your oil rigs with our own fleet of trucks and cranes. Operating from our location in Palestine, TX, we are in a prime location to provide transportation services to and from your sites in East, West and South Texas, Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- A new fleet of high-end cranes. With an average age of less than two years, our 8-ton to 1,000-ton cranes perform state-of-the-art configurations while reducing your costs associated with breakdowns due to mechanical failures, long assembly and disassembly times and damage to equipment caused by dust and sitting under the hot sun for long periods of time.
- Mobile cranes
- Hydraulic cranes
- Gantry Jacks
- A “Safety First” business model. No work happens unless the highest levels of safety standards are met.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Learn more.
- Class A operator, rigger and support personnel. All drivers are DOT-approved. All crane operators are NCCO-certified.