Commercial, Industrial & Civil Construction Services
BOSS Crane & Rigging offers some of the most experienced crane, rigging and lifting project managers you will find across the commercial, industrial and civil construction industry. Members of our project management team have participated in some of the largest construction jobs in Texas and Oklahoma during the past 20 years, including but not limited to jobs of this magnitude:
- State Farm building expansion in Richardson, TX
- Parking garage addition to Bergstrom International Airport in Austin, TX
- Construction of Hotel Alessandra in Houston, TX
- Construction of River Spirit Casino in Tulsa, OK
- Expansion of Houston Methodist Hospital in Houston, TX
- Specialized trucks and trailers that can fit in tight spaces. Knowing that some job sites can be very restricted, we offer onsite support to facilitate moving equipment around in smaller spaces where larger equipment is less flexible and more costly to employ.
- Logistics capabilities. We coordinate highway road closures, traffic control plans, flagmen, permits and police escorts, whatever your needs. On the commercial side, we manage the process for obtaining FAA permits for jobs within five miles of an airport.
- A new fleet of high-end cranes. With an average age of less than two years, our 8-ton to 900-ton cranes perform state-of-the-art configurations while reducing your costs associated with breakdowns due to mechanical failures, long assembly and disassembly times.
- Mobile & hydraulic cranes
- Light plants
- Specialty rigging
- Multiple locations in Texas. We can easily and affordably access your job sites in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana and Arkansas.
- A “Safety First” business model. No work happens unless the highest levels of safety standards are met. All drivers are DOT-approved. All crane operators are NCCO-certified.
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification. Learn more.